November 3, 2015

Idli Fries

It was raining heavily this evening and my tummy craved to eat some yummy french fries. But, given that both my kids were sleeping, I had no chance of going out to satisfy my taste buds. So, my brains did all the crazy processing and came up with this yummy idli fries.


Ingredients:
Left over idlis
Oil for frying
Chutney/sauce to dip and eat

Procedure:
Simply cut the idlis in any preferred shape. I cut them to match the size of french fries.
Deep fry them in a pan with medium flame.
Serve with coconut chutney or tomato sauce.

I enjoyed the rain and the crunchy snack... so did my kids. I never ever thought left-over idlis would bring so much delight to my taste buds. Truly scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter From Ex

I came into your life almost a decade ago, do you remember? Do you remember at all... how we spent those wonderful times together?! ...